Knockdown Rebuild Baulkham Hills
Often, the cost to knockdown rebuild is far less than the price of a renovation, making it an attractive choice for residents who love their suburb but want a brand new house.
On Geraldine Avenue in Baulkham Hills, Worthington knocked down a single-storey 70’s brick house and designed a double-storey 5 bed, 3 bath, 2 car house to accommodate a family throughout all stages of life.
The Browns were thrilled with the final outcome and most importantly, highlighted how easy it was building with Worthington Homes throughout the entire process.
- Coastal kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, shaker-style cabinetry, mirrored backsplash, black tapware, stainless steel appliances and butler’s pantry
- Modern bathroom with freestanding bath, custom made wall-hung vanities, mirrored shaving cabinets and semi-frameless shower
- Ducted Actron air conditioning throughout
- Carpets and tiles
- Blinds and flyscreens
- TV antenna and NBN connection
- LED downlights
- Landscaping, inground swimming pool, driveway and outdoor alfresco
- Large walk-in-robe to master and built-in-robes to remaining bedrooms
News and inspiration from our blog
If you’re on the hunt for a Sydney home builder, it can be challenging to find a trustworthy one. At Worthington Homes, we hear all kinds of stories about optimistic buyers getting caught out by Sydney home builders. Not to mention, the scrutiny the...
Building a new home for your family and fur babies? Here are 4 essentials for a happy and healthy pet
With pet ownership on the rise, many owners are asking, “What can I do to create a pet-friendly home?” While it is wonderful to see more people welcoming pets into their homes, there are some essentials in ensuring your pet is safe and happy. ...
Custom houses require exact precision when it comes to specifying, architecture and construction. This breathtaking 5-bed 4-bath 3-car home in north west Sydney built by Worthington Homes is no exception when it comes to detail and design. ...