Duplex Schofields built by Worthington sold within months of completion.
Designed and built for medium-density living, the project involved the design and construction of eight duplex homes in Schofields on Locosi Street and Westminster Street.
Worthington delivered a full turnkey package so the houses were affordable, spacious and ready to move in.
Most importantly, the dual occupancy homes were built for market viability and saleability, resulting in the successful sale of property within weeks of completion.
Built with a termite-resistant steel frame and made for growing families, these modern duplex houses were a finalist in the dual occupancy category for the NSW Master Builders Association 2020 Excellence in Housing Awards.
- Premium kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, Polytec cabinetry, undermount sink and SMEG appliance package
- Luxury bathrooms with Dorf tapware and freestanding bath, custom made wall-hung vanities and Villeroy & Boch toilets
- Ducted Actron air conditioning throughout
- Carpets and tiles
- Blinds and flyscreens
- TV antenna and NBN connection
- Landscaping, retaining walls, driveway and paths
- Large walk-in-robe to master and built-in-robes to remaining bedrooms
Schofields is one of the fastest-growing suburbs in north west Sydney with many young, maturing and ageing families living in this centrally located town.
With building projects and development plans in progress, Worthington is currently building single storey and double storey homes in Akuna Vista, as well as other pockets around Schofields.
You can learn more about our involvement in the Akuna Vista estate in Schofields/Nirimba Fields where we have several narrow-lot designs specifically tailored to the blocks sold in Akuna Vista, which are ready to build.
We also release house and land packages in Schofields from time-to-time, so register your interest and we’ll inform you of any new releases.
News and inspiration from our blog
Receive news, tips and current offers