“It was just easy.”
This is how Evan and Deanna of Baulkham Hills describe their experience when building with Worthington Homes.
Deanna says, “At first, we were quite apprehensive. But Liam and the Worthington team were just so easy to work with.”
“The build was a lot easier than we thought it would be, being the first time we built our own house,” says Deanna. “And what we love about the house is the space. We all have our own living spaces and areas where we can go off quietly and sit by ourselves, so it was built by design.”
Love where you live but want a brand new home?
Often, the cost to knockdown rebuild is far less than the price of a renovation, making it an attractive choice for residents who love their suburb but want a brand new house.
On Geraldine Avenue in Baulkham Hills, Worthington knocked down a single-storey 70’s brick house and designed a double-storey 5 bed, 3 bath, 2 car house to accommodate a family throughout all stages of life.
The Browns were thrilled with the final outcome and most importantly, highlighted how easy it was building with Worthington Homes throughout the entire process.
- Coastal kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, shaker-style cabinetry, mirrored backsplash, black tapware, stainless steel appliances
- Butler’s pantry to kitchen
- Modern bathroom with freestanding bath, custom made wall-hung vanities, mirrored shaving cabinets and semi-frameless shower
- Ducted Actron air conditioning throughout
- Carpets and tiles
- Blinds and flyscreens
- TV antenna and NBN connection
- LED downlights
- Landscaping, inground swimming pool, driveway and outdoor alfresco
- Large walk-in-robe to master and built-in-robes to remaining bedrooms
News and inspiration from our blog
Receive news, tips and current offers