Luxury coastal living
35 Brigantine Drive, Shell Cove
Click the image for a 3D virtual interactive experience
2 car spaces
Just take a look at some of your new home inclusions:
- Architecturally designed modern façade with feature awning, louvred windows, stone cladding blade wall and stained finish pivot entry door
- Oversized master bedroom with walk-in robe and luxury ensuite
- 4 large bedrooms with built-in or walk-in robes
- 5th bedroom with private ensuite, perfect for guest quarters
- Large outdoor alfresco area with double-stacking sliding doors and flydoors
- Generous 3m ceiling height to ground floor and 2.7m ceiling height to first floor
- Designer kitchen with pendant lighting, premium Polytec cabinetry, 40mm deluxe Caesarstone benchtops, butler’s pantry with sink, 90cm stainless steel Fisher & Paykel kitchen appliances, dishwasher and microwave
- Premium bathrooms with double sink vanity, frameless shower screen and shower niche, freestanding bath and high-quality tapware
- Fully ducted air conditioning throughout
- Plus more!
Personalise your home with Worthington Homes
With final design concepts underway, now’s the opportunity to make this palace your own. Perhaps you’d like to turn one of 5 bedrooms into a home office so you can type away and take video calls without interruption.
Create a media room for the full cinematic experience with surround sound, which could also double as a gaming room for your kids and teens.
Fancy changing up the tapware, tiles, mirrors and benchtops? Perhaps you always wanted a herringbone splashback or polished concrete floor tiles. The choice is yours.
Make this stunning luxury home your own with Worthington Homes by calling 0499 239 753 or completing the enquiry form.
This stunning coastal home gives the ‘wow’ factor for family and friends
Your guests will be impressed as they make a grand entrance into your new designer home, equipped with every comfort and convenience for contemporary living.
Upon viewing a grand staircase, high ceilings and a welcoming void entry way, your guests can rest and refresh in their own private quarters with its own ensuite.
After which, they can make their way into the open plan entertaining area that’s impressive by design.
With a designer kitchen consisting of Caesarstone benchtops, luxe cabinetry, magical pendant lighting and stainless steel appliances, you’ll be sure to make a lasting impression.
Adjoining the grand kitchen is a butler’s pantry with its own stove, oven and dishwasher. Tuck away any mess and aromas from guests while keeping your appliances stored neatly away from sight.
Enjoy uninterrupted marina views from the privacy of your tropical outdoor alfresco spanning 20m² and equipped with an outdoor kitchen for those balmy summer barbeques.
Seamlessly connected to the dining, living and kitchen area, the giant patio is a perfect entertainer’s paradise with its own private courtyard and easy-to-maintain paving.
Allow household members to break off into separate living areas for truly zoned living. The family can stream their favourite TV shows, chill to music or enjoy gaming – all within their own spaces.
With oversized bedrooms throughout, everyone can rest easy and enjoy some quiet space alone. Whether you want to work, study or play – each bedroom is a sanctuary for both young and old.
Each bathroom has a double vanity, wall-to-floor tiles, crisp white basins and baths, as well as semi-frameless shower screens. Far from ordinary, taking showers and baths will feel like a getaway in a five-star resort.